TRAINING AND STAFF DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT:
- Monitor and document compliance via the appropriate tracking system (i.e., Air Force Training Record (AFTR), Air Force Information Management Publishing Tool (AFIMPT), Advanced Distributed Learning Service (ADLS), Joint Knowledge Online (JKO), etc. or other methodology which includes using various automated software, accessing different training systems and entering appropriate data.
- Assists the Program Manager (PM) in the management of the AFMS electronic training records of approximately 30,000 AF enlisted service members holding 17 medical specialty ratings. Create ad- hoc reports to assist the government with determining the status of medical readiness training. Provide assistance to programmers/analysts in program development, testing and implementation of application features and support system release roll- outs ensuring functionalities are operationally effective.
- Schedule conference rooms and set up required audio-visual equipment for meetings and trainings.
- Review and coordinate AFMS Career Field Training and Education Programs (CFETPs) with Career Field Managers to ensure that they are in compliance with AFI 36-2651 AF Training Program prior to new CFETPs upload into AFTR.
- Review E-Publications to ensure that AFTR has the most current dated CFETPs and Changes uploaded.
- Utilize the Administrator Toolset within ADLS to resolve users syncing issues with ADLS and AFTR.
- Provide training and technical help desk assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to the AFTR program. Help desk responsibilities include ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the program, including data input and output, technology management, and training and support; guiding users through problem-solving processes; following-up with users to ensure issues have been resolved; writing training manuals and developing instructional tools to assist users with navigation throughout the program; and maintaining trouble ticket log and develop trend analysis for recurring issues. Respond to user queries via the AFTR Workflow e-mail box or over the phone for users seeking assistance.
- Evaluate and analyze System Change Requests (SCRs) for feasibility and submit to the AFTR Program Managers Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) for coordination with the AFTR Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Attend and provide input from AFMS users at AFTR CCB meetings.
- Conduct AFTR training sessions either in a formal class setting or via Defense Connect Services.
- The contractor shall have a Bachelor’s degree in Management, Education, or Information Technology.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS AND CONTRACTOR EXPECTATIONS:
The government reserves the right to validate appropriate education and experience requirements of all contractor personnel. Contractor personnel performing tasks related to the Training and Development Specialist shall meet the following minimum requirements: